The HCG diet continues to be popular because of many people’s testimonials on how effective it is in helping them lose weight. To undergo the HCG diet entails the use of HCG drops. Although it is much better done under the supervision of a health professional, some people are curious as to where to buy HCG drops in stores. This article gives advice on the best places to get HCG drops, as well as why people would want to buy them in the first place.
Why Do People Buy HCG Drops in Stores?
Why are people interested in purchasing HCG drops? Do they need it to cure some kind of a condition, or do they need it mainly for its weight loss benefits? Here are a few things that might be the answer as to why people want to know where to buy HCG drops in stores.
- For pregnant women, the human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone contained in these HCG drops feeds fat stores to the baby rather than to the mother.
- Partnered with a low-calorie diet, taking HCG drops helps in burning fat stored in the body without compromising the muscles.
- When calories get low, the body usually goes for the muscles instead of your fat deposits. The HCG drops prevent that.
- They don’t taste harsh, as some drops are flavored with maple or vanilla.
Where to Buy HCG Drops in Stores?
Here are a few recommended places where to buy HCG drops in stores.
(1) Online Stores
If you want to go for online shopping, make sure you choose a store that’s authorized to sell HCG drops. These are stores that have stocks of fresh and unexpired HCG drops. Ordering from an online store also eliminates the need for you to go downtown and therefore, is time-saving and convenient who do not have a lot of time to scout around shops.
(2) Local Stores
There are a number of stores you can get your HCG drops from. Examples are Rite Aid, GNC, and Walgreens. Buying from these stores also guarantee that you buy only the original products.
Tips to Remember
In finding out where to buy HCG drops in stores, there are a few things you should put in mind before buying.
- If you want to undergo the HCG diet, make sure you consult your doctor first. He or she can prescribe you with the right type of HCG drops, as well as give you advice on the right dosage and schedule in using it.
- If there is a particular brand you have set your eye on buying, try running a search online for reviews about it. Often times, you will discover whether or not that particular brand or version of HCG drops is effective or produces unpleasant effects to the body. It is better to be safe than sorry.
- As much as possible, purchase only from authorized sellers of this product such as the local stores mentioned above. These stores have been selling health and fitness products for some time already so you do not have to worry whether they are selling legitimate products or not. In finding out where to buy HCG drops in stores, the best choice would probably be these local stores.