Real HCG Alternative Instructions
- Read Dr. Simeons HCG manuscript in its entirety and become very familiar with it before starting this diet.
- Start taking .5cc of real HCG alternative 3 Times per Day.
- Don’t eat or drink anything for 15 minutes before taking the HCG.
- Administer under the tongue and wait 5 minutes for it to absorb.
- Don’t eat or drink anything for 15 minutes after taking the HCG.
- Administer HCG once in the morning, once in the middle of your day and once late in the evening.
- In order to easily accomplish taking .5cc per dose, go buy a 1cc Tuberculin syringe at your local pharmacy. They cost less than 1 dollar. Throw away the detachable needle, and use this to measure the .5cc dose. This method is far more accurate than an eye dropper.
- You must eat to capacity the most high fat/rich foods you can (binge) for the first 48 hours.
- On the morning of the 3rd day start the 500 Calorie Diet.
- You will continue to take the real HCG for a minimum of 23 days and a maximum of 40 days.
- At the end of 23 to 40 days, you must continue on the 500 Calorie Diet for an additional 72 hours after ceasing to take the HCG, in order to allow any trace of HCG to leave your system.
- At the end of the 500 Calorie Diet, the 1st Maintenance Diet begins and lasts for 3 weeks. During the 1st Maintenance Diet you won’t eat any sugar or starch in any form (except the 4 fruits that were allowed during the 500 Calorie Diet, in the same quantities that were permitted during the 500 Calorie Diet).
- At the end of the 1st Maintenance Diet, the 2nd Maintenance Diet begins and lasts for 3 weeks. During this phase you are permitted to slowly start to introduce sugars and starches in small quantities.
- Bear in mind that your main control as to your progress during weight loss and establishing a set point during the 1st and 2nd Maintenance phases of the diet, is an accurate digital scale and daily weighing of yourself at the same time each day. It is best to weigh yourself every morning after having a bowel movement.
- If at any time during the 1st or 2nd Maintenance Diets you experience a weight gain of 2 pounds or greater since the last day you took real HCG, you must do a ‘Steak Day’ (See ‘Skipping a Meal in the manuscript).
- At the conclusion of the 1st full round (Specifically the 23 to 40 days 500 Calorie Diet, the 1st Maintenance Diet and the 2nd Maintenance diet) a second round of weight loss can be repeated.
- At the conclusion of the diet it is important to eat well. Restricting your intake, other than limiting sugars and starches, will result in a reverse result and weight gain will be the outcome.
- If additional weight loss is called for after the 2nd round of weight loss, you must wait an additional 2 weeks. If a 3rd round of weight loss is called for, you must again wait an additional 4 weeks. To undertake a 3rd round you must wait 4 weeks and to begin a 4th course of weight loss 10 weeks. To continue a 5th course you must wait 16 weeks and if a 6th course is called for you must wait 20 weeks. The reason for the waiting periods in between various weight loss rounds is that the body becomes temporarily immune to HCG and therefore the treatment becomes ineffective.
[Note #1: Ignore any references in Dr. Simeon’s manuscript about ‘injections’. At the time Dr. Simeons wrote his HCG manuscript, alternative drops and pellets did not yet exist. During this weight loss process you will be taking HCGs which is administered as drops under the tongue.]
[Note #2: If a woman who still experiences menstruation is going to do this diet she should wait until her period has just ended before starting.]
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary