You might be in need of effective products to use with your weight loss diet and you are wondering how to take HCG drops. The following article will help enlighten you on this matter.
What is HCG?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is made from a woman’s fetal placenta and helps in the stimulation of the gonads. A certain Dr. A.T.W. Simeons stated in his paper published in the year 1954 that HCG can also be used to increase the metabolism of fat in the body and control hunger. The HCG diet requires one to take HCG drops or injections and restrict his or her intake of calories. However, going through this type of diet requires the supervision of a medical professional. It is also an important factor to learn how to take HCG drops in the right way and amount.
Before proceeding to taking HCG drops, it is important to know what
can do for you first. Here are some of its benefits:
- Metabolism is increased and the levels of testosterone are slightly raised
- Decrease of fatty, flabby areas such as the arms
- Fat is redistributed to other areas
- Reduced starvation despite the lack of calories due to the natural fulfillment provided by the HCG drops
- Burning of fat without compromising the muscles
- Craving for sweets is decreased
How to Take HCG Drops
In learning how to take HCG drops, it is often advisable to test it first by using a test strip to make sure. After testing them, store them at a safe and cool spot such as your refrigerator.
Here are a few steps to guide you in taking your HCG drops:
- Avoid eating or drinking anything 30 minutes prior to taking your HCG drops.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything 30 minutes after taking your HCG drops. Not eating and drinking anything before and after your intake of HCG will allow for maximum absorption of the hormone in your body.
- Place the HCG drops under your tongue. The large vein found under the tongue allows for absorption of the hormone.
How are HCG Drops Taken On Loading Days:
(1) Take six (6) drops of HCG for three (3) times a day (morning, afternoon, and evening). Squeeze out a drop of HCG gently and let it fall under your tongue. Close your mouth and let your tongue rest naturally. Hold for about five (5) minutes for the hormone to be absorbed well.
How to Take HCG Drops On phase 2:
Whether you are following the 26- or 46-day protocol, make sure to follow the tips below as long as you are on the
- Take four (4) drops in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Follow the above steps indicated on loading days.
- For the last three (3) days of your protocol phase, you may already stop taking the drops. Make sure to eat an equivalent of 500 calories for every meal until you get to phase 3 of your diet.
Some Tips to Remember when Learning How to Take HCG Drops:
- You may choose to swallow the HCG drops or spit it out if you don’t like its taste.
- Holding the HCG in your tongue longer results to better absorption.
- Most HCG drops are made to taste good and are formulated without the use of alcohol.