When losing weight becomes too difficult, some people would want to bail out. Do you want to lose weight without trying too hard? A lot of things have been said about weight losing and menu diet plans yet obesity still remains. Diet crazes usually provide very limited results; they may offer quick solutions but the long term benefits still leave much to be desired. However, HCG diet might change all that and this read is dedicated to giving you the basics of how to HCG diet.
How did the HCG Diet Come to Be?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone or HCG is produced during a woman’s pregnancy:
- It is responsible in ensuring that the nutrients from the food that the pregnant mother eats are received by the growing baby inside the womb. These nutrients include the calories.
- The fat deposits from a pregnant woman’s body are released as a result of the production of HCG and are passed on to the fetus.
- It has also been found out that HCG is instrumental in the development of the genital area of the fetus. It has later been used to treat pituitary glands disorders especially in boys.
- In a study conducted in the 1950’s, a doctor found possibility on how to HCG diet and eventually use the hormone for weight loss.
How Does HCG Diet Equate to Weight Loss?
This is how to HCG diet:
- You will have to cut down on your calorie intake and limit it to just 500 daily.
- You are to take HCG hormone supplements for faster weight loss.
- Daily food consumption while on the hormone diet is more on protein and low in carbohydrates, starches, and fat.
- Dairy products, alcohol, and sugar are also not allowed.
What is the actual process of how to HCG diet?
- Phase I is the “calorie-loading” stage. At the start of the diet, you will need to stock up on all kinds of foods: sweets, fats, carbohydrates, and protein, among others. There will be no limit to what you will eat for the next 2 days.
- An automatic gain of 3 to 5 pounds is expected but you don’t have to worry.
- Phase II happens 3rd day into the HCG diet. During this stage, you begin to limit your calorie-intake to just 500 everyday.
- Increasing your water intake is necessary to help flush away toxins and excess fats. This practice will enhance metabolism.
- As you cut down on your food intake, there will be occasions that you will feel hungry, especially during the 4th to 7th days. Don’t worry because your body will soon get used to your new “diet”.
- Sodas are prohibited. Coffee and tea are allowed as long as there is no sugar and milk portion is cut in half.
- Include more fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.
How to HCG diet involves strictly following the diet plan. The instructions are clear. Cutting down on the calories, though a little too harsh for many, is a very effective weight-loss approach. Just make sure that you consult with your doctor before venturing into any kind of diet plans.