Obesity is a huge (figuratively speaking) issue, not just in the US, but around the world. A lot of weight loss diet menu plans and other ways to lose weight have become popular over the years. Some have been effective for many people, while others were not. The use of HCG for weight (in a variety of forms) has suddenly become an option that a lot of people have considered lately. Need more information about HCG? This article attempts to give you details and provides a guide on how to use HCG drops for weight loss.
What Should I When Using HCG Drops for Weight Loss?
HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a hormone that is produced during a woman’s pregnancy. When use as a prescription drug, it is mainly to address fertility issues. Before learning how to use HCG drops for weight loss, it is important to know why it is considered as weight loss agent first:
- It is a naturally-occurring hormone produced in the placenta that is considered to control the metabolic functions of the hypothalamus during pregnancy.
- HCG is said to “reset your body’s metabolism”, so that you can lose the excess pounds without getting hungry or feeling weak.
- Proponents of the HCG diet will limit your calorie intake to as little as 500 calories daily for the duration of the “diet plan”. This is achieved by taking injection shots or oral drops at home.
How Did the Idea of Using HCG Drops for Weight Loss Come About?
The idea using hormone supplement to lose weight has been around since the 1950’s, though there are still some experts that do not approve of it. Learn how to use HCG drops for weight loss:
- First, make sure that you consult with your physician if you can go on a low-calorie diet. Signify your intention of following the HCG diet.
- Take the HCG drops according to package instructions. Drops are applied under your tongue.
- You should keep the drops in your mouth for about 30 seconds before swallowing, so it is absorbed into the bloodstream.
As the diet begins:
- Be sure to begin with the HCG diet by increasing your food intake for just two days (as you begin taking HCG). East as much as you can to ensure that you are always feeling full.
- Begin the limited (500) calorie-intake on the third day. The HCG diet programs usually last for at least 15 days up to a maximum of 90 days.
- Remove starch and sugar in your diet.
- Cease taking the hormones strictly after duration of the “diet plan”
- You can return to the normal 2,000 calorie-intake daily.
- Refrain from starch and sugar for another three weeks after the “diet plan”
- After three weeks, you can gradually introduce sugars and starches back into your daily diet.
Is there any additional information on how to use HCG drops for weight loss?>/p>
- Taking vitamin supplement for the duration of the diet program is recommended.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Side effects might include minor headache, irritability, and fatigue.